The organ was originally built for the West Hampstead Congregational Church, London, by Henry Willis. In 1949 it was purchased by Redland Park Church and placed in store until the new Church was completed. Percy Daniel & Co.of Clevedon installed the organ and also added a new solo division.
More additions were made in 1971, and further rebuild carried out in 1990.
In 2004 the console was refurbished with new manual keys and stop solenoids. 2 new thumb pistons were added to the choir organ and a reversible thumb piston provided for the pedal sub-bass 32'. The 8 general thumb pistons were repositioned for better access.
Great: 12 stops
Swell (enclosed): 14 stops
Choir (enclosed): 12 stops
Pedal: 15 stops
Solo: 5 stops
Electro pneumatic action throughout.
12 level memory for both the General and Departmental Pistons.
More information at: